28 February 2011

Done. . . .

Done weeding, pricing, hanging, packaging, tagging, pinning, taping, etc for two consignment sales. . .and I am so drained!  Physically, mentally, especially emotionally. . . .getting rid of baby stuff has been hard.  And it has been little things like this one little polka dot dress that Maggie and Charlotte both wore.  It was just a dress, not even a particularly special one, but I kept fixating on it and panicking that I was getting rid of it.  Right now, when our whole lives are being picked up, shaken, and turned inside out, it feels like I just want to sit in the middle of our world and gather everything I know close and not let it out of my sight.  I did let the dress go--it's in the sale, maybe even home with someone else already. . and to be honest, tonight I am having trouble breathing thinking about it (and all it represents).  The good thing is that I know tomorrow I will breathe a little easier. . . and will probably dig in my closet for the little pile of baby clothes that I am hanging on to!