19 January 2011

It's such a great opportunity. . .

I am so grateful for all of the good thoughts, well-wishes, offers of prayer, and generally positive attitudes that I have seen and heard when we have shared news of this move.  BUT. . .Keith might be able to retire today if we had a dollar for every time we have heard  "It's such a great opportunity. . ."  The number of times I have said it could send us on a second honeymoon.  And, don't get me wrong. . .I agree that it is.  However, I am fairly certain that many of the times I have said it, I have really meant "This really kind of stinks to have to move this far away from my family and close friends and I am moving towards focusing on the positive and maybe if I say this enough times it will be what I focus on instead of how difficult this is going to be!"  So I guess keep on saying it to us. . we need to hear it so that we remember to remember that it is a great opportunity and to make the most of our time there!