01 August 2011

BUSY summer holiday. . .

I have so much to catch up on with this blog--and I need this blog.  It seems to be the place I can go to quiet my mind.  I post all the things that we have been doing and seeing and it updates everyone back home at once.  That becomes one less thing to do on my never-ending list--and anyone who knows me knows just how terrible I am at keeping in touch, so the updates are a weight off my guilty shoulders.  And the posts that I don't publish--the ones that are really cathartic because it is where I can vent, ramble, moan, and record my thoughts for just me. . those are crucial.

With that in mind, I will be playing catch up over the next couple of weeks.  I have my fingers crossed that I can actually make it a priority--but I am starting up with regular gym visits this week and next, so we will see which daily task of mine gets overlooked.  Luckily none of you will be able to see when my children aren't bathed or fed! :)

July has been a busy month for us.  .and right now Mom and Dad are here.  They got here last Friday and will leave this Friday.  It has been a great visit with them, but I am not looking forward to the goodbyes. . so much harder when I know it will be so much longer before I see them again.

Somehow I will get caught up with all our happenings and some funny things I have come across (especially at Aldi's)!!